Park ‘n Sell
HOW IT WORKS
YOU DICTATE THE SELLING PRICE!
ZERO MARK-UP, AT YOUR PRICE!
Showcase your motorcycle on SA’s largest motorcycle showroom floors in Johannesburg or Cape Town obligation free.
Why expose yourself to the risk of selling your motorcycle privately.
Cayenne will assist you with a market related valuation on your motorcycle at our premises and furnish you with a comprehensive assessment on your motorcycle to ensure it is in a saleable and roadworthy condition.
- our motorcycle will be advertised nationally absolutely free of charge on Cayenne’s website, electronic media and social network platforms.
- Cayenne will provide you with weekly updates, on the status/interest shown in your motorcycle.
Cayenne will undertake to:
- Make immediate payment into your bank account, upon the successful conclusion of your transaction.
- Arrange finance for the new purchaser and obtain settlement figures on your behalf.
- Proof of ownership.
- Copy of e-Natis document.
- SARS forms completed.
- Proof of banking details.
- Spare keys and manuals.
- We require your motorcycle to be displayed on our showroom floor for a minimum of 30 days unless mutually discussed and agreed upon.
- We cannot accept rebuilds or Code 3 motorcycles.
- As per the assessment report carried out when receiving your motorcycle, costs agreed upon will be for the owners account.
- T’s & C’s Apply