Founded in 2005, we are the largest importer and retailer of motorcycles in South Africa, and holds the rights to import and distribute various motorcycles brands.
Cayenne has achieved great successs through its on-the-ground knowledge of the South African market and consumer trends coupled with its unequalled marketing and brand development activities.
Cayenne has vertically integrated along the value-chain being an importer, brand developer, financier, retailer and sponsor. This has uniquely positioned Cayenne in that, as a retailer, Cayenne ensures their brands are correctly positioned, priced and supported in the right market segment. Cayenne’s active sponsorship and involvement at motorcycle track, social and charitable events has resulted in a broad awareness by both customers and retailers of the Cayenne brand.
Cayenne imports, distributes and retails motorcycles in all market segments both new and used including scooters, commuters, commercial, sport bikes, cruisers, touring, and off-road motorcycles.
Areas of expertise:
Parts and accessories:
Cayenne stocks a comprehensive range of spares and accessories.
Cayenne is an importer and distributor in South Africa for Texa Diagnositcs imported from Italy.
Cayenne stocks all major accessory brands including TCX Boots, Richa, Rizoma, Liqui Moly, and Shark.
Cayenne Finance, Cayenne Sure, Cayenne Track, Cayenne Restore, Cayenne Puncture Prevent and Cayenne Warranties.
Cayenne derives its operational strength from the following facets of its operation:
- it is the largest motorcycle dealer in the largest market in South Africa (Gauteng);
- it is the best-known dealership in the country and is able to leverage that brand strength to develop the market for its products;
- large, well-equipped premises (> 3,800m2)
- financially stable;
- large, well-trained staff complement of 60;
- customised management control and reporting systems;
- brand awareness – the name Cayenne is associated with motorcycles and all things motorcycles;
- national network;
- established relationships and joint ventures with powerful third party suppliers e.g Wesbank (a Division of First Rand Bank Ltd); Michelin Tyres; Reichmans Capital Switzerland; Guardrisk Capital; Liqui Moly Lubricants; Hollard Insurance.
- Vast experience in importation, warehousing and distribution;
- Tailored financial services specific to the motorcycle industry